Sunday, August 6, 2017

Apple Cider Vinegar

For awhile now, I have been working on being a whole lot healthier. This entails exercise, weight lifting, eating more whole unprocessed foods, while getting in my supplements, enough water and greens every single day. As if all of that isn't enough, I've decided to add apple cider vinegar(ACV) to my list. 


For as long as I can remember, people have been swearing by ACV and it's health benefits which include- weight loss, bone density, appetite control, diminishing heartburn and overall gut health. These all seem like positives, so why not?! 


Each website calls for different dosages. The one o preferred over all others was 1 Tablespon mixed with cold water first thing in the morning so that is what I have chosen. I also read you can do this same mix up to 30 minutes before each mean to suppress the appetite....  This might actually work, considering you may want to die after the shot!

Another website suggests mixing it with 1/8 teaspoon of baking side, letting it fizz, add water and downing it. The 2nd grade scientist of my conscious tells me this is a terrible idea considering baking soda and vinegar cause a caustic chemical reaction. Don't know about you, but I don't really feel like have my insides explode!  Besides, who would clean up that mess?!


Today is day 2 of this magic shot first thing in the morning and so far all I feel is full as in I ate too much for my stomach to process everything.  Hopefully it gets easier and better with each day that passes, after all I have 28 days left to go. 


Who else is a ACV shooter?  How long have you done it?  Any tips? 

No comments:

Post a Comment